Cut the rope to feed candy to the adorable little monster Om Nom!
Features 14 boxes with 350 levels • Innovative physics gameplay • Really adorable character - Om Nom • Outstanding graphics • Om Nom® animation shorts • Superpowers
• Game center integration
• Difficulty increases at a good rate
• Easy to learn controls and gestures.
• In-app tips for the controls and gestures will pop up when there’s a
new function or item in the level.
• good strategy game that requires a little thinking
• Entertaining. Om Nom has specific gestures and cute sound effects, in
response to your failure or when you take too long to deliver candy to
his mouth. For example, when the spider managed to steal the candy,
• Educational game, without the boredom. It makes you laugh (Om
• Great for all ages.
• You don’t get frustrated easily, unlike when playing angry birds.
• Excellent time burning activity
• New elements such as bubbles, spiders, and air torrents add more
depth and ultimately variety of game play
• Realistic graphics. The candy and string bounce around,
reminiscent of those Yoyo’s from back in the day. You have to
accurately judge how they bounce to get the stars, dodge obstacles
and feed the adorable Om Nom.
• Constant free updates with new levels and animations
• Extremely addictive
• In order to unlock different boxes (levels), you’ll need to collect a
certain amount of stars.
• Entertaining. The really adorable Om Nom has specific gestures and
cute sound effects, in response to your failure. For example, when the
spider managed to steal the candy, he’ll frown. When you take too
long to feed him the candy, he’ll point to his open mouth.
• Realistic graphics.
• Falling in love with Om Nom
I fell in love with Om Nom the first time I saw him frown. I confess, I am extremely addicted to this game. Definitely one of my fave apps.