The social magazine app. It aggregates popular websites and links found within your social circle (Facebook or Twitter), then displays the information in a clean and beautiful magazine format on your mobile device.
Features Cover Stories • Topics • Profile • Search • Twitter • Facebook • Add
• Great user interface - very intuitive and easy to use
• The first page visually lists the contents, which are divided into specific
topics. These are updated every time you launch the app.
• Users “flip” through the pages like a magazine and tap the title of a
story to read. For iPad - swipe your finger across the screen from right
to left to “flip” through the pages, and left to right to go back. iPhone -
swipe upwards to “flip” and downward to “flip” backward.
• Access, read and share all of your top favorite websites, magazines,
twitter names, etc, from one single app.
• Cover stories - uses reader interactions (trending tweets and shares)
to deliver a curated list of top stories
• Topics - choose stories from your Facebook & Twitter feeds, Flipboard
picks, news, teach, lifestyle, photos and etc
• Profile - manage your settings of profile, the topics and types of sited
and stories to be displayed on your Flipboard.
• Search & browse through the topics, keywords, websites, social media
• Send tweets directly, without leaving the app
• 'Like,' re-post and share Facebook feeds directly through the app
• Suggested post and link, through their own nicely designed share and
re-post and like interface.
• Add a website, feed or magazine, with a touch of a button (+), through
the search function.
• There’s a limit to the number of links and feeds displayed
• These topics are automatically updated every time you launch the app,
causing a delay while updating.
• Flipping it like a magazine - left to right and vice versa or upwards and
• Unique and customized aggregator app
• Sharing and tweeting without leaving the app