This free app allows you complete your Instagram photo with a weather report on Instagram, Twitter, and/or Facebook.
Features Automatic location recognition • Nine different skins/filter you can use • Information can be displayed in Celcius or Farenheit, Kilometers or Miles • share on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- This application is incredibly easy to use.
- Allows you to add cool weather overlays (skins) to your Instagram photos or on top of your favourite photo, so your friends can get an idea of what’s going on around you (in terms of weather conditions).
- Automatically finds your location, and pulls in local weather data.
- Apart from simple temperatures, you can also include information about the location, air pressure, rain, wind power, and wind direction.
- you can choose the period of the forecast you’re showing: for example, a whole week worth of weather, just today, or the next few days.
- Nothing that I can find so far. Maybe the fact that it has limited skins for the free app and more on the pro.
This app takes instagram to the next level.
Is this app all about making your friends or whoever who subscribe to your feed, jealous as the app itself claim? Absolutely. It hinges on to our exhibitionist generation of oversharing and wanting to share everything on the Internet. Is it successful? Yes. I mean who wouldn’t be jealous of you standing somewhere stunning and generally enjoying your holiday. When you combine the perfect weather in there, well that’s just going to be the icing on the cake. Think of the poor souls, slogging in the office at work.
Am I guilty of the above behavior? Yes. I have however, learnt restraint. It’s precious.