MOVES A free pedometer in your pocket, tracks your every move. Provides insights on your activities.
Features Counts number of steps • Totals time and distance • Map view • Notifications
• replaces an expensive pedometer, eg. Nike Fuel Band, FitBit.
• combines pedometer and map view
• breaks down your activities
• counts the number of steps you take everyday, and gives you a total at
the top that also shows miles, and time.
• the app works in the background.
• track walking, running, and cycling. Automatically distinguishes each.
• data is displayed in a “storyline” that outlines what you did each day.
Easy scrolling, vertically.
• each morning, it sends you a notification to remind you to review your
previous day’s activity
• relies on internet connection, not just GPS, drains battery.
• boring. No entertainment, encouragement or a human voice.
• it recognizes when you are in a public transport or what activity you
are engaged in.
• automatically splits data of each activity.